- Go to Start > Control Panel and then go to Add/Remove programs or Programs and Features
- remove the installed G DATA Security Software. If you have installed it already, please skip to the next step.
- Save the file “AVCleaner.zip” on your desktop and unzip the file also on the desktop.
If you don’t know how to unzip the files, go to How to > Compress and Extract Files.
- Restart your computer in “safe mode” option. (How to use Safe Mode?)
- Open the file “AVCleaner.exe” on your desktop. It will remove all the components of G DATA Antivirus from your computer.
- Restart your computer in normal Windows mode.
Download AVCleaner.exe from Here.