Note: It is strongly advised to create Avira Rescue CD on a clean PC, not the PC on which you will run it.
- Download the last version of Avira Rescue CD to a clean system (other than your infected computer) [Click Here to Download it]
- Insert a blank or rewritable CD/DVD in your burning device.
- Double-click on the rescue_system-common-en.exe icon and, for Windows Vista and Windows 7, confirm Windows security warning.
- A window opens.
- If you use a rewritable CD/DVD, you will be asked if you wish to erase it. Click on Yes and wait that the procedure ends.
- Your burning device must appear in the list. Choose it and click on Burn CD to burn the Rescue CD. A message reports that the CD was well burnt.
- Now you can use this to Boot your infected computer, read how here: Boot from RescueCD