The Google Chrome dev channel has been updated to 5.0.322.2 for Windows, Mac and Linux platforms
- [r38319] Honor modifiers for clicks on home button – cmd-clicking the home button now opens your home page in a new tab. (Issue: 34900)
- [r38204] Implemented writing direction context menu in text input fields.
- [r38504] Add local storage nodes to the cookie manager (Issue: 33068)
- [r38320] Use of Freetype’s emboldening for fonts that don’t provide bold. Fixes the sometimes blurry bold fonts. (Issue: 22360)
- [r38372] Can now drag and drop bookmarks from Firefox. (Issue: 34141)
- [r38246] Implement content blocking address bar icons and bubbles (Issue: 33314)
- Chrome for Linux and Mac OS 10.6 can now run Native Client modules directly, no plugin required. To enable this features, run Chrome with the following command line flags –internal-nacl –enable-gpu-plugin –no-sandbox.
- Platform-independent NPAPI extensions for 2D, 3D, and mouse/keyboard events are now available.
- We’d like to hear from you. Please send feedback to [email protected],
- [r38239] Don’t crash when extensions use cookie. (Issue: 34649)
- [r38407] Preserve order of browser actions across extension autoupdate. (Issue: 33401)
- Implemented overflow and reordering of browser actions (this was actually in the last update, but missed the release notes)
- Linux: Crash when editing a bookmark in the bookmark manager (Issue: 35438)
- All: Chrome doesn’t show popup blocker bubble (Issue: 35594)
- Mac/Linux: Can’t save cookie settings (Issue: 35307)
You can find out about getting on the Dev channel here: http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel.
If you find new issues, please let them know by filing a bug at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry </div>