The Google Chrome stable channel has been updated to 126.96.36.199 for Windows.
Security Fixes and rewards:
Please see the Chromium security page for more detail. Note that the referenced bugs may be kept private until a majority of our users are up to date with the fix.
-   Low DNS and fall-back behavior of proxies. Credit to Eric Roman of the Chromium development community and Christopher Eatinger.
-  High Integer overflows in the v8 engine. Credit to Mark Dowd, under contract to Google Chrome Security Team.
-  High Error processing ruby tag. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (SkyLined).
-  Medium Leak of redirection target via iframe href.
- [$500]  Medium Domain confusion populating HTTP authentication dialog. Credit to Timothy D. Morgan of VSR (www.vsecurity.com).
-  High Integer overflow deserializing sandbox message. Credit to Mark Dowd, under contract to Google Chrome Security Team.